In support of the Fort Mojave Indian Tribe’s principles, values and vision, it is the Human Resources’ mission to support the total personnel operation through our most valuable resources: our employees!
The Human Resources Department will provide quality services and support in employment, training, employee relations, benefits, compensation and safety beyond the expectation of all employees; enabling them to serve each other, the surrounding community and beyond.
- Recruiting through Job Announcements
- Job announcements posted weekly of FMIT open employment positions
- Job openings from other entities , i.e. Avi Resort & Casino are posted as they are received
- Open positions from other tribes, the local community and other areas are also posted as they are received
- Interview Techniques Brochure
- Provided for Applicants which includes suggestions on what to wear, answering questions, positive presentation, etc.
- Application/Interview Processing
- Applications received are reviewed to determine the accuracy of information
- Applications are filed accordingly to await screening for the set interview date/time
- Interview dates and times are set and applicants notified (All Fort Mojave Tribal Members will receive an interview)
- Applicants selected will be notified and receive assistance in the processing of pertinent paperwork
- Constructive Feedback
- Constructive feedback is provided for applicants not selected for the employment position. This will include: interview techniques of what was missing and what to add in the next interview process
- Provide referrals
- The Fort Mojave Tribal applicants not selected after an interview will be given contact information for the Tribal One Stop WIA Program and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Applicants must meet the qualifications of open positions.
- Priority is Qualified Fort Mojave Tribal Members and all others.
- Must be fourteen (14) years of age or older.
- Education Fair
- Mojave Days Parade
- Children’s Halloween Carnival
- Child Abuse Awareness Event
- Other Tribal Events
Please note: Events are held throughout the year. Please contact Human Resources for current date, time and location of events.
FORT MOJAVE HUMAN RESOURCES
500 MERRIMAN AVENUE
NEEDLES, CA 92363
P (760) 629-6147
CLOSED LUNCH: 12PM-1PM